|Length||Knee Length, Thigh Length|
|Size||Small, Medium, Large, XL|
ONTEX Ontex Cotton Compression Stockings Above Knee Varicose Veins
for Varicose Vein. Using this product will promote the blood circulation, reduce fatigue, swelling and varicose veins.Features:
Advantages of Cotton Stockings:
- Provides relief from tired and aching legs
- Prevents your legs from varicose vein
- Reduces mild swelling
- Makes your legs feel healthy
- Anti DVT
- Surgical DVT
The world uses cotton more than any other natural fiber. Because cotton is a natural product and because of the way it is designed and manufactured into hosiery, it has many advantages, such as its ability to control moisture, insulate, provide comfort and it is also hypoallergenic, weatherproof and is a durable fabric.
- Cotton fabric is breathable and transmits moisture away from the body and is absorbent and removes liquid from the skin, like a towel. The cotton can take up to one-fifth of its weight in water before feeling damp.
- Cotton protects against from heat in the summer and cold in the winter by providing thermal insulation as the cotton fabric t
raps air between the fabric fibers.
- Cotton fabric rarely causes allergic reactions. Because cotton is hypoallergenic and does not irritate skin, it is used in medical products like Varicose Vein Stockings, bandages and gauze.
- Cotton fabrics are weather-resistant and can be made into a tight, dense fabric with a weather-repellent finish to make weather resistant clothing, yet the cotton fabric retains its comfort and breathability.
- Cotton clothing is soft and easily stretches, making it a comfortable fabric to wear. Due to its softness and comfort, it is often used in underwear and undershirts.
- The cotton has a high tensile strength, making it strong, durable and less likely to rip or tear. It is 30 percent stronger when wet, withstanding many washings in hot water.