Critical CareOur product range includes a wide range of flexometallic endotracheal tube, lma fastrach, lma stabilising rod reusable for fastrach, manual resuscitator ambu bag, lma proseal masks and lma classic mask.
Approx. Price: Rs 700 / UnitGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Is It Sterilized||Sterilized|
- Used to maintain a patent airway and mechanically ventilate patients
- Made from non-toxic, non-irritant medical grade PVC
- Uniform spiral metal-reinforced tube wall to prevent the tube from kinking
- Reinforcement supports tube position and verification during X-ray
- Accurate and safe positioning ensured by graduation marks and tip-to-tip radiopaque line
- High volume / low pressure cuff ensures efficient low pressure cuff seal (For cuffed tubes)
- Universal 15 mm connector at proximal end
- Recommended use of bite block / Guedel airway
- E.T.O sterile and pyrogen free. For single patient use
Approx. Price: Rs 40,220 / UnitGet Latest Price
|Material||100%Medical Grade Silicone|
|Product Type||Surgical Supplies|
|Properties||Medical Materials & Accessories|
|Tube size||6-8 mm|
|Maximum Cuff Volume||20-40 ml (air)|
Designed for anticipated or unanticipated difficult airway situations and for cardiopulmonary resuscitation, the LMA Fastrach
™ facilitates continuous ventilation during intubation, lessening the likelihood of desaturation. Special design features of the LMA Fastrach™ that facilitate intubation, blind or fiber optic includes rigid, anatomically curved, airway tube that is wide enough to accept an 8.0 mm cuffed ETT and is short enough to ensure passage of the ETT cuff beyond the vocal cordsRigid handle to facilitate one-handed insertion, removal, and adjustment of the device''s position to enhance oxygenation and alignment with the glottis.Other benefits:
- Available in three sizes, one size for children, two sizes for adults
- LMA Fastrach™ comes with a specially designed reusable LMA Fastrach™ ETT
LMA Stabilising Rod Reusable for Fastrach
Approx. Price: Rs 1,850 / UnitGet Latest Price
|Size||1 to 5 inch|
- The Stabilizer Rod is used during removal of the LMA Fastrach after intubation to keep the ETT in place.
- One centimeter markings to assist confirmation of endotracheal tube placement following LMA Fastrach removal
- Made of medical grade silicone.
- Reusable and autoclavable.
Manual Resuscitator Ambu Bag
Approx. Price: Rs 1,000 / UnitGet Latest Price
Our group company is Ontex Medical Devices Manufacturing Pvt.Ltd. We are the leading manufacturer for complete Anesthesia & Respiratory range of surgical disposable products.
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Packaging Type||Individually Packed|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Product Type||Ambu Bag|
- 100 percent medical grade silicone material.
- Latex free components
- Available in polysulfone type.
- Autoclave is possible without injury to the product.
- Long-life and durable.
- Various accessories and private label options.
- The set includes PVC reservoir bag, silicon mask 5 and disposable oxygen tubing.
- 40cm H20 pressure relief valve reduces risk of excessive ventilation pressure.
- All in one intake valve.
The big "Pride" for our company is we got an "EXCELLENT QUALITY RATING" certificate from India's leading ventilators manufacturing company "Skanray Technolgoies Pvt Ltd".
- ISO 13485:2016 (ISO Certificate)
- ECINT/MD/11-18 (CE Certificate)
- CDSCO Registration Number - ONTEX-Chenn-TN/M/MD/000848
Please look at in the Images section to know about our complete production process.
Approx. Price: Rs 15,720 / Unit(s)Get Latest Price
Confidently extending LMA Proseal
benefits to more of your patients. We understand that clinicians sometimes select an ET tube for optimum airway protection when LMA™ patient-friendly characteristics would be desirable. To enhance supraglottic airway protection and extend LMA™ benefits to a greater number of patients we developed the LMA ProSeal™.
The added features of the LMA ProSeal™ include:
- A softer silicone cuff reducing the likelihood of throat irritation and stimulation
- High seal pressure - up to 30 cm H20 - Providing a tighter seal against the glottic opening with no increase in mucosal pressure
- Provides more airway security
- Enables use of PPV in those cases where it may be required - transient or extended, planned or unplanned
- A built-in drain tube designed to channel fluid away and permit gastric access for patients with GERD or during extended cases where endotracheal intubation is not required
- Ability to realize the benefits of spontaneous ventilation more often
- Optional Insertion tool
This reusable airway has a cuff that is made of a softer material than the LMA Classic™ and is designed to conform to the contours of the hypopharynx. While the LMA ProSeal™ may be used with spontaneously breathing patients, it is designed for use with PPV, with and without muscle relaxants. The maximum airway seal pressure will vary between patients, but is on average 50% higher than the LMA Classic™ or up to 30 cm H20.
Approx. Price: Rs 14,470 / Unit(s)Get Latest Price
The LMA Classic
™ was first introduced in the U.K. in 1988 and in the U.S. in 1992 as an alternative to the face mask. Since 1988, it is estimated that the LMA Classic™ has been used in over 100 million patients worldwide. The LMA Classic™ is used in nearly every hospital in the U.S. and has the widest range of sizes (8), from neonates to large adults. The LMA Classic™is ideally suited for elective, outpatient surgical procedures. It is most often used in spontaneously breathing patients, but can also be used with assisted and controlled ventilation up to 20 cm H20. Even though it is called the "routine-use" LMA™ airway, it has been used successfully in many urgent and emergency situations, including difficult airways and adult and neonatal resuscitation. The LMA Classic™ owes its success in resuscitation to the ease with which clinicians learn to use the device and long term retention of that learning even if the device is used infrequently. The LMA Classic™is also available in a disposable version called the LMA Unique™.Clinical benefits:
- More secure than a face mask
- Allows single-handed ventilation
- Rapid, blind insertion (no laryngoscopy)
- Only LMA™ airway with full line of pediatric sizes available
Approx. Price: Rs 150 / UnitGet Latest Price
|Is It Sterilized||Sterilized|
We are leading exporter of Nasopharyngeal Airways.Features:
- Used to secure and open airways for patients in case of emergencies
- Made from soft, non-irritant medical grade PVC
- Anatomically designed with smooth round edges, thin wall and kink resistance for maximum patient comfort
- E.T.O. sterile & pyrogen free. For single use only
Kendall SCD Sequential Graded Compression Device
Approx. Price: Rs 1.5 Lakh / Unit(s)Get Latest Price
|Device Type||Power Operated|
With the Kendall SCD Sequential Graded Compression Device
SCD 700 Compression System from Covidien, fully transportable vascular therapy is ready to go. Move patients from room to room, floor to floor, whereveryou need to take them – no plugs, no hassles, and no interruption to their protection. That’s DVT Prevention. On Time. Anywhere.™You choose the prophylactic method:
- Delivers compression to leg or foot, or both simultaneously.
- Clinically-proven, sequential, circumferential, gradient leg compression.
- 5 second, 130mmHg foot compression.
A flexible and transportable design lets you decide when to plug in for therapy or to take advantage of battery-powered freedom.
- Integrated lithium ion battery and hospital-grade power cord.
- Battery supplies up to 8 hours of uninterrupted compression.
- Easy to transport with a small footprint and light- weight 5 lb. design.
- Ergonomic handle and integrated versatile bed mount.